Palletforce AGM
The Mobile Bar Company - Your Party - Our Business
My Blog

Palletforce AGM

A great day yesterday providing Bitburger German beer for the pallet force AGM held at St Georges Park to celebrate the launch of their new German operation. A great day was had by all culminating in over £17000 being raised for good causes through a charity auction. Well done Guys

The whole event was organised by Karen Tanner a truly professional event organiser / planner whose services and attention to detail I can highly recommend. Please see our recommended supplier section for her details

11 Comments to Palletforce AGM:

Comments RSS
profile on 18 March 2015 19:25
How to embellish an operating hall The actual signals inside the residence does not can certainly basically sensible rapid are definitely even more approaches to typically the solely decorative
Reply to comment

GentWatches on 17 April 2017 01:47
I used to be suggested this blog by way of my cousin. I am now not sure whether or not this submit is written by way of him as nobody else recognise such exact about my difficulty. You are incredible! Thank you.
Reply to comment

PHP Jobs in Indore on 29 April 2017 07:01
Thanks for the post.
Reply to comment

www.essayprime.co.uk on 06 September 2017 08:48
Thanks for sharing with us. I just loved your way of presentation. enjoyed reading this .Thanks for sharing and keep writing. It is good to read blogs like this. As constantly, we appreciate yourself assurance and accept as true within us.
Reply to comment

kodi vpn 2017 on 25 November 2017 09:35
Streaming stuff with Kodi? These are your best VPN options.
Reply to comment

sobhana123 on 11 December 2017 05:59
hii. In this article is mobliebar company i don'tnow this company please tell me anyone
Reply to comment

ISO Consultant Services in Dubai on 18 December 2017 06:53
hello.. really nice blog.. i appriciate the work in this..thanks for sharing..enjoyed reading this
Reply to comment

www.essay-to-go.net on 11 July 2018 06:18
Me and my family celebrate every occasion with party most of time happens that we did not have much time to organize party. So I decided to take services of an event organizer my friend suggest me to try The Mobile Bar Company they organize my event and made me fan.
Reply to comment

Tyler Bevan on 11 July 2018 08:13
You have written very informative article about mobile bar company which i like reading.I must say you have work hard in making this post. gym flooring
Reply to comment

Dylan Burton on 11 July 2018 10:12
Good to read about mobile bar company,you have posted valuable article which i like reading.I have learned a lot which will help me in future. grass mats
Reply to comment

samwilliam on 11 July 2018 12:21
The mobile bar company is very interesting website. I saw the different blogs here which are very interesting and informative. The post you share about the pallet force is very well. Thanks for sharing this all. Keep sharing. provide safety flooring for home
Reply to comment