Rolleston Football Club Presentaion Evening
The Mobile Bar Company - Your Party - Our Business
My Blog

Rolleston Football Club Presentaion Evening

Some great feedback from a bar earlier in the summer:-

Hi Matt,

Firstly I would like to say a big thank-you to you and your staff for putting on an excellent bar for our presentation evening at the end of June, all compliments from everybody I spoke to and very impressed with the speed of service  and selection of drinks.

As we discussed on the night I said I would find asap the date for next years presentation evening as we would like you to provide the bar service again

Many thanks again

Tony Mewis

13 Comments to Rolleston Football Club Presentaion Evening:

Comments RSS
FC Edmonton Soccer Club on 03 April 2014 06:46
I really enjoyed in Rolleston Football Club Presentation Evening. This was wonderful.

telicando marafecco on 21 November 2014 01:47
Bodog ist eine der das Beste gute Qualitaet und sichersten Orte Websites bis bekommen Freude an Online als auch . telicando marafecco http://telicandomarafecco24.com telicando marafecco

réplicas de relojes on 29 November 2014 14:44
Im Netz werden als die reagieren auf diese Probleme . réplicas de relojes http://www.replicarelojesrapido.com réplicas de relojes

réplicas de relojes on 29 November 2014 16:57
Diese ernst Geld Boni Sportwetten und Casino Online-Casino ist ist wirklich a grossartiger Ort um angenehm und erhalten big . réplicas de relojes http://www.replicarelojesrapido.com réplicas de relojes

Joinevent on 29 December 2015 15:46
want to go to uk

Footballer Mass on 29 December 2015 16:32
when Rolleston Football Club offer another new event like this?? need to join as a football lover.

Richard Tunner on 13 May 2016 04:38
This is Great Post.I like it Thank you for sharing and keep your work. Can I share it on my facebook?

Buy Football Book on 10 July 2016 20:08
That was a great Presentation Evening by Rolleston Football Club! As a football lover I appreciate this types of reading about football. And Matt, you will be glad to know that I was there in that time. Thanks!

Write my Assignment for me on 30 October 2017 11:00
Necessity to continually revise to keep the substantial fresh in your head. But the decent bulletin is that it gets cooler and easier each time.

Anonymous on 10 December 2017 19:59

Bradley Lowe on 11 July 2018 11:39
Great to read article about mobile bar company which i like reading.I have learned a lot from this post which will help me a lot in future. gym flooring from best uk company

Freddie Talbot on 11 July 2018 12:08
Very informative article about mobile bar company.You have made a great research before writing this post. Click to buy Electrical Rubber Matting

Agnes Allen on 21 August 2018 10:51
Great Blog really, I like this blog so much, gangstar vegas mod apk zombie tsunami mod apk cooking fever mod apk